Ontario Auto Repair Shop Insurance
When we ask owners of repair garages whether they have the proper insurance coverage in place for their business the most often the reply is
"I Hope So!"
Your clients depend on you for high quality auto repairs or upgrades to get them back on the road fast. If your business is stalled due to an incident, you need your insurance provider to help you get back in business as soon as possible.
What is Auto Repair Shop Insurance?
Auto Garage Insurance is a specialized insurance product that covers all aspects of your business. It is specifically designed to cover the risks that are associated with an auto repair garage and our insurance program is custom designed for your business. We have worked with repair garage owners to build an insurance product that meets your needs; this program is focused on keeping your costs as low as possible.
Who Needs Auto Shop Insurance?
- Auto Repair Garages
- Specialty Shops
- Auto Glass Repair Shops
- Auto Detailers
Basic Auto Garage Insurance Coverage
A basic policy will give you basic protection but this may not be everything that you need. Here is what a basic policy might look like:
- Commercial building insurance - covers physical hazards that may damage your property.
- Building contents coverage - this will cover your building contents, you will need specialized insurance for your equipment or tools.
- General business liability coverage
- Garage policy - A commercial auto policy designed to address the needs of auto repair garages, this covers customer's cars while in your care and custody.
Auto Repair Shop Insurance Options
You could have several important options to consider, for example:
- Special hazards - These are hazards that can be covered but are not covered under your basic insurance product. Hazards such a earthquakes, flood, hail and sewer back up are all risks that can be addressed.
- Deductibles - Can be adjusted to a level your business feels comfortable with, and can effect the annual premium
- Umbrella insurance - A policy designed to provide protection against catastrophic losses. It fills in any gaps in coverage and is generally written over primary liability policies, such as the business auto policy.
- Business interruption - insurance covering loss of income suffered by a business when damage to its premises by a covered cause of loss causes a slowdown or suspension of its operations.
- Employee's tools - Is a coverage for your employee's while their tools are at your shop.
- Pollution liability - Provides clean up expense, when a pollution incident arises from the operation of your business.
Getting The Best Auto Garage Insurance
When your car needs service, you take it to an experienced mechanic because you know he can fix it, and fix it right. The same is true for insurance. An experienced and trained insurance expert can find you the best coverage options at the lowest rates. This is especially true when you choose to do business with an Ontario company like Upper Canada Commercial Insurance Group Inc.
We do not represent just one insurance company. We are an insurance brokerage that does business with many top insurers. After you contact one of our specialists to discuss your insurance needs, your job is basically done. Your insurance specialist crunches all the numbers and compares policies and premiums from several top companies. This ensures that you get exactly what you need for the best price.
With three convenient locations to serve our customers and 40 insurance specialists, we have what it takes to fill all of your commercial insurance needs.