Why You Need Janitorial Insurance in Eastern Ontario
Are you putting your all into a janitorial business that could disappear with one error? Even if you don't do anything, in today's litigious climate, your janitorial business could be vulnerable to great loss without Janitorial Insurance in Eastern Ontario.
Your janitorial or custodian business is unique because you and your crew work on someone else's property, which brings with it a host of risks. In addition, employees must travel to job locations, often have keys to other buildings or offices and often work in the evenings and night while locations are empty. Working environments can be delicate and involve expensive, alluring items while employees can frequently use cleaning solutions that be caustic or result in slippery surfaces.
Any, or a combination of these situations can lead to a lawsuit against your company. Even if allegations are baseless, it can only take one lawsuit to financially destroy your company.
What Is Custodian Insurance?
Janitorial coverage is insurance that protects your company against lawsuits brought forward as a result of alleged negligence by company employees in the course of their work. It is designed to mitigate exposures most commonly associated with the janitorial professions.
Who Needs Janitorial Insurance?
- Maid Services
- Cleaning Ladies
Anyone entering third party property under professional circumstances with the purpose of providing cleaning services
How do I Cover my Janitorial Exposures?
To cover your special risks, you need Eastern Ontario Custodian Insurance, which has coverage that can include:
- General Liability Insurance - protects your business against the high legal costs of bodily injury and property-related lawsuits.
- Property Insurance - your business will likely use cleaning equipment and supplies that need to be protected from fire, theft and a variety of other exposures.
- Fidelity/Crime Coverage - being surrounded by other peoples property can create an attractive opportunity for a dishonest employee
- Lost Key Coverage - in the event keys and locks must be replaced because an employee loses the keys to a place of work.
- Personal Injury Insurance - injury to employees
- Errors and Omissions Insurance - employees can make mistakes that can end up costing a client a great deal of money. E&O Insurance will cover legal defense costs, and ultimately damages, including court costs up to the limit on the policy.
How can Upper Canada Commercial Insurance Group provide insurance coverage?
We have a broad understanding of Janitorial exposures and the available coverage's in the insurance market. Furthermore, our existing insurer relationships provide us with the most competitive rates in the industry. Custodian Insurance is available to all owners of businesses that work in the clean up industry. We provide a policy that protects you and your crew from general business liabilities and risks that are specific to the off-site nature of your business.
Two Reasons to Start Right Away
- You want to make sure that you are protected against all claims before you step foot on another client's property.
- You can get a no-risk quote right away. Simply contact a representative will get back to you within a day to get the process started.
Upper Canada Commercial Insurance Group has three locations to serve you in Ontario, and we are well equipped to take care of local, regional, nationwide, and even international insurance needs. We can discuss issues like builders risk insurance, general liability, or any other insurance questions. We are there to serve your needs with expert and experienced professionals. We are an independent insurance broker and no other insurance broker in Upper Canada has access to all the different insurance companies that Upper Canada Commercial Insurance Group has. This ensures that you get affordable rates and the very best policy for your needs.