Eastern Ontario Tow Truck Insurance
Your business involves helping people in desperate need of your assistance after their vehicle has broken down or an accident has occurred. If you do not have the proper insurance you are putting yourself and your business at risk.
The Importance of Tow Truck Insurance
There are three major areas of risk for a towing company; vehicles driven, cargo being towed and property being garaged.
You are not completely covered through your general Business Insurance or vehicle policy. Both on-hook and garage liability have special considerations that are protected with a Towing & Recovery policy.
Who Needs Towing Insurance?
Tow Truck Insurance is an insurance product that is designed for the towing industry and the risks associated with it. Coverage is available to any business owner that operates a towing company. The best insurance will cover the vehicle liability, on-hook cargo liability and garage liability.
Tow truck coverage can include the following:
- cargo coverage
- hoist collision
- general liability
- third party liability
- crime coverage
Towing Insurance Options
- Commercial Auto Insurance- is a policy designed to cover the automobiles owned by the business that are used for towing and recovery
- Garage Policy- a commercial auto policy designed to address the needs of towing operations, this covers customers' cars while in your care and custody
- General Liability Insurance- a standard insurance policy issued to business organizations to protect them against liability claims for bodily injury, property damage arising out of premises, operations, and products, advertising and personal liability
A Towing Insurance program can be designed specifically for your business operations, this program will help mitigate any exposures that pose as potential risks to the well being of your business.
Two Reasons to Act Now!
- Before you load your next truck, make sure that you have full protection from the moment you leave your yard , to the ride back with a customers vehicle in tow.
- You can get a no-risk quote right away by filling out this short form. We'll bring back to you a cost effective policy that suits your needs.
Upper Canada Commercial Insurance Group has three locations to serve you in Ontario, and we are well equipped to take care of local, regional, nationwide, and even international insurance needs. We can discuss issues like builders risk insurance, general liability, or any other insurance questions. We are there to serve your needs with expert and experienced professionals.
We are an independent insurance broker and no other insurance broker in Upper Canada has access to all the different insurance companies that Upper Canada Commercial Insurance Group does. This ensures that you get affordable rates and the very best policy for your needs.