Please select one of the Payment Options listed below:
- Insurance company monthly payment plan - available with most insurance companies.
- Credit card payment - in full or by installment - available with some insurance companies as well as online with Upper Canada Commercial Insurance (a 2.5% convenience fee will be applied). Follow this link for the online credit card payment option
- Premium financing plans offered through First Insurance Funding, Merit Insurance Premium Financing and CAFO.
- Payment to Upper Canada Commercial Insurance Group by three cheques:
- 1st cheque: 1/3rd of full premium plus $2.00 service fee dated the effective date of your policy renewal.
- 2nd cheque: 1/3rd of full premium plus $2.00 service fee dated for 30 days from the renewal date of your policy.
- 3rd cheque: 1/3rd of full premium plus $2.00 service fee dated for 60 days from the renewal date of your policy.
UCCIG's late fee charge is of 1.5% monthly for overdue accounts:
In the case of Options 1 and 3, there are forms to be completed. Please let us know which option best suits your needs and we will proceed accordingly.
Payment in full on renewal date (cash, cheque, Interac or online banking). If you choose the online banking option, please see the instructions below.
If you have any questions or require further details, please do not hesitate to contact our office.